Hooray, it's the freaking weekend!
So happy for that because man, have I been exhausted this week.
I get to sleep in late - aka not be up at 5 a.m. - but it'll be busy as always.
Here's a snapshot of the weekend To-Do List:
- A consult with a potential new client that has me insanely excited.
- Work up a punch list for this kitchen renovation project which we'll start next week.
- Update the punch lists for the bathroom and living/dining projects that are ongoing.
- Pack for a business trip to St. Maarten. Don't roll your eyes here. Trust me when I say I have zero fun on these trips. It is ALL work. But of course I'll squeeze in a mojito, or two. Hehe.
- Attend the 25th wedding anniversary celebration dinner for these awesome clients.
- And guess what? We'll finally be squeezing in some fun with a fab girls day out to this amazing musical.
- And of course hang out with the amazing hubs and Xavier!
Have a safe and fab weekend guys. What do y'all have planned?